Select To Get Started:
This request process is for current high school seniors, graduates and/or students no longer at Sumner County Schools.
All requests for student records / information must be submitted and paid for online. Walk-ins, mail, fax, and phone requests are no longer accepted.
Per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 year of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
- Requests must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday – Thursday 6:15 AM – 2:30 PM and Friday 6:15 AM - 2:00 PM).
- Typically orders will be processed within 10 business days from the time the order is received.
- Orders may be delayed longer than 10 days due to holidays, school breaks, and at the beginning and end of a school year.
- “Official Student Records” must be mailed directly to colleges, employee, etc.
- All records mailed or given directly to students are considered “Unofficial Student Copies”.
- Copies requested for pick-up will only be available for 1 year from date of request.
- All requests for IEP Records must be made through our Pupil Services Department, 615-451-5414.
- If you are a government agency, please contact the Material Center office at 615-451-6360 to obtain a coupon code prior to submitting your request.
- Due to the effort required to research requests from third party agencies, all corporate requests will be charged regardless of the document requested being found.
- GED transcripts are not maintained by this office. For questions concerning GED Transcripts please contact the GED Office at Volunteer State Community College.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Click on the appropriate link/icon on the left to request information.
|High School Transcript ONLY||$1.00 ea|
|Immunization/Health Record ONLY||$1.00 ea|
|High School Test Scores including ACT/SAT||$1.00 ea|
|Complete Cumulative Folder (Entire Sumner County K-12 File, excluding IEP)||
|High School Transcript ONLY||$5.00 ea|
|Immunization/Health Record ONLY||$5.00 ea|
|High School Test Scores including ACT/SAT||$5.00 ea|
|E-Mail Verification of Graduation||$15.00 ea|
|Response to Subponeas||$25.00 ea|
GED/HiSET Contact Information:
Material Center: 615-451-6360
Pupil Services – IEP Records: 615-451-5414
Beech High School: 615-824-6200
E.B. Wilson High School: 615-451-5417
Gallatin High School: 615-452-2621
Hendersonville High School: 615-824-6162
Portland High School: 615-325-9201
Station Camp High School: 615-451-6551
Westmoreland High School: 615-644-2280
White House High School: 615-672-3761
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
(Hours vary when school is not in sessions)